Develops, implements, and/or maintains one or more of the following accounting systems for the organization: Journal Entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Expense, Payroll, Projects, Accounts Payable or Revenue Reconciliation.
- Prepares financial reports for general management use.
- Maintains company journals and ledgers.
- Performs reconciliations of company financial data, researches variances, and adjusts as needed.
- Enters, reviews, and/or approves financial transactions in company financial systems.
- Interprets and analyzes financial reports for organization management.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the setup of processes and procedures to properly capture, track and report company transactions.
- May assist with training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and apply generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficiency in Excel
- Oracle experience is preferred
Works on problems of limited scope and complexity. Exercises discretion to vary from established procedures when determining appropriate action. Builds stable relationships internally.
Finance qualification or related field.
Solid accounting experience required, preferably in a large corporate environment.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn