SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Power to Know:
This individual will work in the Pittsburgh, PA regional office.
- Greets and assists visitors, serving as point of contact for internal and external guests.
- Accepts and routes incoming mail and packages, and prepares and ships outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintains conference rooms and flex space calendars
- Assists with the coordination of onsite meetings, events, and office moves
- Keeps process documents, manuals and logs up-to-date and maintains accurate filing systems
- Inputs data into online forms and applications and verifies accuracy
- Performs general office duties: duplicates and faxes documents, orders, distributes and stocks office and break room supplies.
- Operates basic office machines; performs basic maintenance to office equipment and schedules maintenance for more difficult problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires one year of general office experience to include 6 months of face-to-face customer service experience.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
- Ability to read and write with correct grammar and spelling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good decision-making skills
- Administrative support experience
- Customer service experience
- Good problem solving, writing, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrate attention to detail
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn