An evangelist in the areas of Healthcare analytics for clinical research, population management, disease management, care management, risk analytics, and/or quality improvement programs. Proven leader in using analytics to design and implement wellness programs.
Supports SAS Sales in achieving revenue targets by providing Health and Life Sciences (HLS) domain expertise; developing a viewpoint on SAS Offerings and representing those viewpoints to clients; and providing strategic impact to the HLS go-to-market plans.
- Provides direct Health and Life Sciences domain sales support through sales calls, sales tool development, and coaching for the sales force on HLS-focused account strategies. Leads the sales organization with new account penetration strategies. Involved in all stages of the sales engagement.
- Develops and maintains relationships with partners, key consultancies, and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
- Develops HLS-specific sales strategy that enables the SAS sales force to establish SAS as the key HLS analytics partner to include the following: identifying HLS trends and sources of major disruption in the industry, establishing strategic vision and value propositions based on SAS offerings, and articulating a solution capability at the C-level. This sales strategy will address what to sell and how to sell; and will identify any gaps in SAS’ existing offerings that need to be addressed.
- Participates in activities that demonstrate SAS’ HLS experience and leadership. Publish industry articles and white papers. Speaks at internal and external events. Develop workshops to educate sales/marketing team.
- Identifies industry trends and emerging issues and defines SAS’ position regarding these trends and issues.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers at the highest levels of management.
- Participates with senior management to identify and establish objectives, assignments, and goals in accordance with SAS strategic plans; assists in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote HLS sales and marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with sales staff, sales management, and marketing staff to ensure successful positioning of HLS solutions and that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
- Identifies competitor advances in the market.
- Identifies sales support resources required to deliver appropriate SAS solution design.
- Assists with providing market-driven information for future product direction using industry expertise and direct interaction with customers, prospects, analysts, and other external resources.
- Builds credibility and trusted advisor relationship with customers.
- Required to travel on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Evangelist in the areas of healthcare analytics for clinical research, population management, disease management, care management, risk analytics, and/or quality improvement programs to increase SAS awareness
- Develop relationship with C-level prospects and influencers to elicit key needs and opportunities to shape future procurements and exploit other impacts (e.g. changes in regulations or operations).
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships (e.g. technology, data, staffing, etc.).
- Communicate key business value propositions and discriminators internally
- Communicate key technology trends in the real world data market and help to drive SAS’ response from Sales and Product perspective
- Be entrepreneurial, e.g. identify role + mission + outcomes and lead and/or gain consensus on common ground.
- Demonstrated industry relationships and credibility.
- Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical and business information to internal/external audiences.
- Public speaking experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of healthcare analytics, clinical research, population management, disease management, risk analytics, and/or quality improvement programs within a health/hospital system
- Advanced degree in epidemiology, statistics, biostatistics or other quantitative/healthcare related discipline
- Proven experience in statistics, informatics, analytics application
- Proven track record of designing and implementing new population management programs
- Broad knowledge of the healthcare/health system industry
- Strategic application of data analytics to improve decision-making and creating business value
- Proven skill at developing messaging for healthcare payers and providers based on a strong understanding of physicians, business managers, payers, and their decision-making systems
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn