SAS is looking for someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about how data and analytics are transforming an organization’s security intelligence initiatives.
In this position you will use your marketing and enablement skills and experience to define and promote SAS’ Fraud and Security Intelligence portfolio of technology and support the team’s internal enablement objectives. You will work closely with stakeholders in Product Management, R&D, Field Marketing, Enablement, and External Communications. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with strong project management skills and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial for this role.
- You will also act as one of the subject-matter experts with internal SAS and external audiences. You will create and deliver credible and unique viewpoints to differentiate SAS in the marketing arena, actively working with sales, field marketing, and product management to enable channel and product readiness. Your responsibilities include the following areas:
- Manage end-to-end fraud sales enablement initiatives, including developing the strategy and execution, sourcing and developing content, tuning messaging, implementing programs, creating learning tools and defining best practices.
- Create comprehensive internal communication program to develop regular and on-going global fraud communication channel.
- Plan internal enablement events, including scheduling, managing logistics and recruiting.
- Work closely with regional and global resources, maintain a view of the competitive landscape and disseminate information across regions.
- Identify existing and emerging technology and industry trends and articulating SAS’ position regarding these trends and issues
- Translate technology features into business value for our customers
- Collaborate with the team on internal and external product launch plans
- Define buyer personas/target audience profiles
- Contribute to and maintain sales enablement resources
- Write Statement of Position, FAQ, and/or talking points
- Position SAS capabilities for the general market, specific markets and/or applicable buyers which may include responses to competitive announcements and media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Communications, or a related field; - OR - Associate's degree in the same fields plus an additional 2 years of the stated essential experience.
- 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales enablement activities.
- Experience in the public safety domain (law enforcement, national security, investigations, state government public safety programs, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Program or Project Management skills and experience.
- Industry or Domain experience within public safety.
- Experience in creating a range of collateral such as white papers, rich-media, social media assets, web campaigns, sales tools, etc.;
- Ability to translate & communicate complex technical and business information to a diverse audience;
- Ability to think strategically and articulate/translate product features and customer values into user and buyer personas and scenarios;
- Understanding of B2B and B2C buying processes and business needs;
- Ability to both work alone, self-driven as well as part of a team;
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Project management skills are key.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn