SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
This individual will work in the Austin, TX regional office.
- Greets and assists visitors, providing internal and external guests with excellent hospitality.
- Covers the reception desk answering, screening and routing phone calls.
- Maintains conference rooms and flex space calendars.
- Assists with the coordination of onsite meetings, training, events and office moves.
- Keeps process documents, manuals and logs up-to-date and maintains accurate filing systems.
- Inputs data into online forms and applications and verifies accuracy.
- Acts as department liaison; distributing appropriate information to and communicating with staff.
- Performs general office duties: duplicates and faxes documents, orders, distributes and stocks office and break room supplies.
- Accepts and routes incoming mail and packages and prepares and ships outgoing mail and packages.
- Operates basic office machines; performs basic maintenance to office equipment and schedules maintenance for more difficult problems.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four years of general office experience required, preferably related to area of assignment.
- Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science, Business Administration, Administrative Office Technology, or related field.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent knowledge of office procedures
- Good problem solving, writing, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to lift/stock cases of paper and soft drinks
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn