Customer Intelligence 360 (CI360) merges the wealth of data marketers have about their customers with SAS’ analytical expertise and decades of experience. We enable users to get a unified, thorough view of their customers, so that personalized journeys can be offered. As we develop new features in our product, we need talented, knowledgeable analysts to ensure our analytics remains at the top of the field. SAS’ Quality User-Driven Enterprise Software Testing (QUEST) for CI360 is seeking qualified candidates to create and execute analytics-based tests.
- Drives initiatives to improve enterprise data integrity, process efficiency, and quality software
- Plans, documents, and performs functional, validation, and systematic testing for new and existing software
- Numerical validation includes: independent coding, cross-validation with existing SAS products or third-party products, equivalence, simulation, or predictive performance.
- Ensures the correctness of all analytical features which includes reviewing research, validating the assumptions being made, verifying overall analytical process being used and number checking the process, edge cases produce desired results, and ensure the feature provides business value that is easily understand by the user
- Reports, debugs, and verifies defect fixes to ensure quality software and numerical accuracy
- Communicating with development about current research and feature work across multiple teams
- Efficiently and quickly debugs internally and externally reported issues
- Outline, create, and communicate customer scenarios for test case creation and customer/conference demonstrations
- Writing scripts to automate tests
- Researching new analytical methods and processes to help improve the quality of our software
- Degree in quantitative field (e.g., Data Mining, Statistics, Econometrics, Time-Series, Forecasting, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, Advanced Analytics)
- Coding experience in priority order: SAS, python, SQL
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Building predictive models, decision trees, segmentation, AB testing, data mining, manipulation, and quality assurance
- Enjoys working with teams as well as individually, works best in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Have an analytical mindset and critical thinking skills
- Ability to see the big picture while also be detail orientating
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
- Experience building or using analytical marketing software
- Experience with machine learning, data science, optimization, cluster analysis, recommender systems
- Proficiency in testing business applications that create or maintain customer data.
- Experience creating dashboards
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn