SAS is seeking an energetic and creative Product Marketer to help drive SAS Artificial Intelligence (AI) portfolio of offerings. You will act as the primary product marketing lead for evangelizing and creating content for internal enablement as well as external marketing. The ideal candidate will have domain knowledge on AI (Artificial Intelligence) as it relates to Advanced Analytics.
You will work as part of a team with passionate product marketing managers. Your day-to-day activities will include driving AI related marketing initiatives, creating credible and unique content for sellers and customers that helps differentiate SAS in the market, maintaining a strong social presence on your areas of responsibility, and presenting to internal and external audiences. You will be partnering with a broader organization but primarily with the AI Product Management and Go to Market teams.
AI is one of the most exciting areas in the market, and you will be working with a company at the forefront of how AI is being used by enterprises around the world to achieve real business results.
- Creates and communicates positioning and product marketing plans based on domain expertise which leads the development of messaging and positioning.
- Defines buyer personas, end-users and target audience profiles.
- Positions SAS capabilities for the general market, specific markets and/or applicable buyers and drives the creation of key messages and stories to support decision makers and users.
- Defines industry and/or solution marketing strategy by working directly with analysts, consultants, customers, prospects and thought leaders as market driven inputs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with influential thought leaders, consultants and partners to support awareness activities and serves as spokesperson and/or provides content for interactions with media and analyst communities.
- Drives thought leadership activities including articles, whitepapers, blogs, videos, customer reference and story development, speaking engagements and involvement with key 3rd party organizations.
- Collaborates to execute on social media strategy for solution/industry area.
- Defines product launch plans and works with internal and external parties to execute.
- Identifies existing and emerging technology and industry trends and articulates SAS’s position regarding these trends and issues.
- Supports sales enablement through customer engagements, consulting and internal education programs.
- Participates in enablement strategies for SAS with partners and alliances.
- Responsible for content for internal self-service enablement sites and sales tools.
- Discovers and documents specific industry, product, market and competitive dynamics/trends to support outbound marketing efforts.
- Responsible for content for external web and printed collateral.
- 2+ years’ experience in direct product marketing in fields related to AI and advanced analytics
- Entrepreneurial and experienced in working with resource constrained teams to deliver outstanding successes
- Strong background in two or more areas: analytics, machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision
- Familiarity with market dynamics and technologies such as: Neural networks, Open technologies, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Text Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent understanding of product marketing and related marketing methodologies.
- Superior communication, organizational, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to translate complex technical and business information for diverse audiences. Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (as the job requires)
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn