SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
As a Technical Support Product Specialist, you will be part of a global team that provides support for SAS Customer Intelligence Solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to SAS Customer Intelligence customers by troubleshooting customer reported problems, providing problem resolution and enhancing customer usage through product knowledge
- Using professional and friendly communications to regularly and completely update customers and internal SAS personnel with problem resolution statuses
- Using good business judgement to manage customer escalation requests
- Working effectively in individual and team environments to resolve customer issues while providing an excellent customer experience
- Providing self-service product support materials, such as tech notes and white papers, based on in-depth product knowledge
- Acting as a customer advocate to R&D and product management for product features and support.
- Doing your part in protecting the SAS brand by being one of the reasons our customers want to continue doing business with SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field or industry domain
- Five years of relevant experience in usage of marketing software, software development, software testing, software consulting, or supporting complex software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in a customer facing role
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in troubleshooting Java applications
- Experience with one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, REST
- Experience with public cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services
- Strong ability to network and build relationships across organizational boundaries
- Experience with SAS Customer Intelligence software or similar in-bound, out-bound and digital marketing platforms.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn