Responsible for developing and executing strategies to ensure Field Account Executives are enabled to achieve targets and objectives. AE Enablement includes seven areas of focus: AE Conversation Empowerment; Develop and deliver Value Proposition Sales Guides; Curating appropriate sales resources; Governing Crowdsourced Resources; Governing Sales Enablement Platform; and Measure Effectiveness; Potential for delivery of sales training in classes such as Starting Block.
- Lead design, development and execution of AE enablement programs.
- Work with sales and marketing personnel to gather and prioritize enablement requirements and for input on program design.
- Work with Sales on communicating enablement plans to AE’s, executing in internal systems as necessary and holding enablement sessions (virtual or in-person).
- Design and develop on-boarding programs for specific sales teams, including Strategic Account teams.
- Develop and deliver Value Proposition Sales Guides, associated assets and enablement programs jointly with appropriate team members from Sales, Pre-sales, Alliances, PSD, Marketing and Product Management.
- Create content and assets to support the customer buying process facilitated through SAS AEs. Identify compelling pain points at targeted clients that can be addressed by SAS solutions.
- Creates content from a Business Value perspective addressing ‘Why Change, Why Now, Why SAS’.
- Develop a clear sales process with supporting assets targeted at relevant client personas to guide AEs how to lead the prospect/client, create & shape an opportunity, handle objections and beat competition.
- Review, provide feedback, determine gaps and surface appropriate supporting sales resources/assets for sales professionals.
- Develop reusable steps for enablement, which may include learning paths for specific roles, points to online resources, existing or new marketing collateral, and webinars and videos.
- Oversee the development of sales-based assets
- Serves as co-lead to drive the implementation life cycle for programs for new and upgraded sales development and training services.
- Surveys and analyzes the professional development and training needs of target audiences including sales teams and front line sales managers; works with field support and marketing to ensure development and training reflects SAS focus and targeted initiatives appropriately.
- Assists in the Evaluation of external sales training content and programs.
- Assists in surveys and analysis of the professional development and training needs of sales teams; assists in working with field support and marketing to ensure development and training reflects SAS focus and targeted initiatives appropriately.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- 5+ yrs of selling and domain experience.
- Ability co-lead a project team to organize, assess, orchestrate, and prioritize tasks, resources, milestones and deliverables
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills including a proven ability to write create and produce project plans
- Ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures, business and industry initiatives, sales strategies and tactics clearly
- Ability to deliver effective programs and projects on time
- Ability to effectively provide one-on-one performance coaching in a role-play environment
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team
- Some travel, including international travel, is required.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn