As a member of the Organizational Effectiveness and Development Program Team you will have the opportunity to design, develop, and implement sales and management development training, with an emphasis on e-Learning and multi-media training assets. You will also be responsible for providing consultation services for both internal and external audiences. Your goal is to increase employee capabilities, strengthen leadership, and improve organizational effectiveness, in alignment to organizational priorities
- Conducts, and/or acts on results of, needs assessments to identify training and development requirements.
- Applies best practices in curriculum and instructional systems design when creating new program offerings.
- Assists in driving the implementation life cycle for development of programs.
- Participates in project meetings and knowledge–transfer activities with various teams and Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies, analyzes, and develops training for SAS Solutions, targeted skills, technologies, industries, and/or business areas and determines the most appropriate media for the delivery of content.
- Develops world-class e-Learning courses utilizing e-Learning publishing applications such as i-Spring, Adobe Captivate, and/or Articulate/Storyboard, etc.
- Uses multi-media tools, such as Camtasia, Audition, and/or Audacity, to create compelling learning assets to include in various offerings.
- Enhances training and development assets with graphic arts designs which comply with corporate standards.
- Recommends gamification and/or micro-learning tools and techniques to enhance real-time learning and post-training reinforcement and adoption.
- Oversees governance of our live webinar programs, and manages development and delivery of live and recorded webinar sessions (via Web-Ex).
- Expands professional field of expertise through proactive research and cultivation of relationships both inside and outside SAS.
- Creates and maintains electronic shared repository of program management information for training and consulting support programs.
- Ensures curriculum, course and class entries in the corporate Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manages the organization’s training web-site (web page creation/editing – HTML programming)
- Serves as co-lead to drive the implementation life cycle for programs for new and upgraded sales development and training services.
- Surveys and analyzes the professional development and training needs of target audiences; works with internal subject matter exprets in management, sales, marketing, and human resources, to ensure development and training reflects SAS focus and targeted initiatives appropriately.
- Assists in the evaluation of external sales training content and programs.
- Assists in surveys and analysis of the professional development and training needs of targeted groups to ensure development and training reflects SAS focus and targeted initiatives appropriately.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability co-lead a project team to organize, assess, orchestrate, and prioritize tasks, resources, milestones and deliverable
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills including a proven ability to write create and produce project plans
- Ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures, business and industry initiatives, sales strategies and tactics clearly
- Ability to deliver effective programs and projects on time
- Ability to effectively provide one-on-one performance coaching in a role-play environment
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team
- Some travel, including international travel, is required.
Ability to deliver of effective programs and projects on time
Ability to lead projects successfully
Ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures, business and industry initiatives, sales strategies and tactics clearly
Ability to effectively provide one-on-one and on-going performance coaching
Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team
Ability to work with sales management and/or partner organizations, as well as other internal client groups
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn