Partners are integral to the growth and prosperity of SAS and ensuring the Partner Program remains competitive to attract, empower and retain partners is foundational to our continued success. As the SAS Partner Program Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the goals and objectives of the program and how it impacts the business to reach the overall goal. This includes building the enthusiasm and driving commitment and execution with a cross-functional team for a world class partner program which includes an Enablement Strategy that treats our partners like employees and aligns with the overall company plan and Global Alliances & Channels goals and objectives. This role will focus on strategy and implementation with the intention of improving the organization’s performance and the partner experience.
- Leads program development and management in alignment with company growth strategy.
- Chairs the cross-functional Partner Enablement Board to ensure development of strategic enablement policies and programs to attract, empower and retain partners.
- Develops and manages partner program initiatives aligned to company growth plan.
- Achieves operational objectives by making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews on an ongoing basis. Plans, prioritizes, implements and adjusts delivery schedule, scope, resourcing and quality of the program requirements.
- Develops program documentation such as program plans, schedules and status reports.
- Responsible for facilitating overall program business objectives, goals, and technical requirements. Works with team and stakeholders to define program scope and goals.
- Coordinates, communicates, and facilities activities between team members and stakeholders to keep program on schedule.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop, implement and improve program components to ensure the SAS Partner Program is a leader in the industry.
- Identifies and monitors key partner satisfaction working jointly with other organizations who share responsibilities for program success.
- Independently manages one or more large scale complex programs.
- Continually monitors effectiveness of programs and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Builds a business case for potential process and/or procedure solutions and completes cost/benefit analyses as support.
- Independently recommends process improvement audits and/or operational reviews for management consideration.
- May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead cross functional program teams and gain consensus.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional area.
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze solutions for the program and internal customers.
- Ability to design and support improvement processes.
- Global business perspective.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time or as needed.
- Location: Cary, NC
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of eight years of experience researching, analyzing and/or reporting information related to specific area of assignment.
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) certification desirable.
- Project Management experience desirable.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations.
To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment.
SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn