Would you like to be a part of a global team that works with SAS Cybersecurity Analytics to support organizations to combat cyber-attacks and keep malicious threats? Come join our expanding Fraud and Security Intelligence business unit where you will serve as a solutions architect delivering cybersecurity solutions to SAS customers, leveraging SAS' strengths in big data, predictive analytics and business intelligence.
In this role, you will work directly with the SAS Cybersecurity Solution team and customers implementing our SAS Cyber solution along with SAS analytics tools. Your responsibilities will include defining and implementing SAS technologies to meet client demands within the cyber threat space.
The ideal candidate will have a proven success record in collaborating with sales and delivery organizations as well as customer successes in analytical focused projects.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Collaborates worldwide to share best practices, develop methodologies, enhance partnerships and effectively support customers in the SAS Cybersecurity Solution area.
- Development of repeatable collateral and enablement for both internal and external resources
- Monitors SAS Cybersecurity Solution customer issues that may be escalating and takes action to contain escalation and decrease future escalation based on identified issues.
- Providing Implementation expertise as it relates to architecting and implementing enterprise level solutions on behalf of SAS within complex customer environments
- Keeping abreast of trends in the related and competitive marketplace
- Professionally representing SAS internally and with customers for business development, resolution of issues and attending conferences/forums
- Ensuring staff compliance with established policies and procedures including, but not limited to, skills inventory, staff profiles, methodologies, quality assurance, time accounting and project closeout
- Collaborating regularly with appropriate divisional management to ensure progress toward joint goals pertinent to their group or practice
- Provides reliable presales and service delivery quality through thought leadership and domain experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other technical, analytical or related field. An Advanced degree is preferred.
- 15 years of experience, respectively, in the design, development and implementation of customer-focused Analytical or Financial applications.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in the technology industry including extensive experience with Consulting services and at least 5 years of people management experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various partners within SAS, as well as external to SAS.
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international, as business needs dictate.
- TS Clearance within the US is required
- A deep level of understanding of the information security space, including a functional understanding of devices and solutions and where those solutions are found within the enterprise.
- A deep level of understanding of the workflow which organizations leverage to curate and mitigate cyber events within their environments.
- A deep hands-on level of understanding and knowledge of analytical techniques and where a specific technique may or may not be useful to a Cybersecurity incident.
- An individual that has an understanding of enterprise architectures and can quickly determine how the SAS Cybersecurity solution can and will impact an organization’s enterprise architecture.
- A knowledge of mainstream high-speed analytics, including streaming and in-memory computational capabilities
- Demonstrated Cybersecurity industry knowledge/thought leadership and the ability to paint a vision of how SAS Cybersecurity Solutions fit within prospective client environments through familiarity with industry best practices/trends
- A deep level or understanding and knowledge working directly with sales, marketing, R&D and delivery teams.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a values fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. . SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn