SAS is looking for a Manager of Inside Sales to lead our teams in Latin America and the Caribbean. Your role is to support and empower a team of experienced Inside Sales Representative to achieve success.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Plans and implements growth plans for new software sales working in conjunction with the goals of the sales organization within the business unit.
- Responsible for achievement of new software sales, renewals and services revenue targets
- Will be assigned an individual sales territory and supervises inside sales support staff.
- Manages the training of sales department staff; provides leadership and direction on sales mission and account management practices; establishes and communicates departmental goals; facilitates individual goals and objectives.
- Sets and reviews performance metrics and sales goals for inside sales staff.
- Assists inside sales representatives to meet goals in day-to-day performance, activity metrics, sales, and increased product knowledge.
- Handles management responsibilities including hiring, training, delegating work assignments, reviewing performance, mentoring, coaching and giving feedback.
- Interprets sales policies, advises representatives and sales assistants in the handling of sales and policy issues, and emphasizes the requirement for use of divisionally-adopted sales methodologies.
- Uses internal CRM to keep information about business accurate and up to date.
- Determines equitable sales assignments and/or territories and sets targets appropriately with input from senior sales management.
- Manages training the inside sales representatives on territory account management, lead management forecasting revenue expectations.
- Works with other department managers to develop training, sales plays, campaigns and positioning of products and services.
- Provides support and direction to account representatives in developing sales methods and business plans for sales of products and services.
- Conducts inside sales team meetings.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- May have subordinate managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of strategic sales techniques and principles specifically in the hardware and software industry within inside sales.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of at least three industries and/or market segments.
- Advanced skills in the following areas: problem solving, interpersonal interactions, team building, leadership, strategic and conceptual sales, communication, and detail orientation.
- Broad knowledge of SAS products, solutions, policies and licensing required.
- Fluent in English as well as Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
- Typically requires eight years of experience in technical sales, marketing, data processing, or technology-related products or services sales and two years in a leadership role, preferrably within an Inside Sales organization.
- Work Location: Cary, NC
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. . SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn