We are currently seeking a Senior Alliance Lead for Accenture to define, own and deliver the vision for SAS/Accenture alliance in the North America region. Reporting into the Global Alliance Director for Accenture, this role is responsible for developing new revenue streams for SAS as well as exploring joint initiatives with Accenture Analytics units.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Define the vision, main strategic objectives and the overall alliance program that will drive incremental revenues for SAS through active engagement with Accenture, one of the largest global partners of SAS.
- Build leadership alignment between SAS and Accenture team at the highest levels
- Drive new initiatives & joint go-to-market programs in various analytics domains. This includes topics like:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Fraud Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- SAS Platform Evolution and Upgrades
- Streaming & Real Time Decision Engines
- Act as business architect for alliance programs and take the initiative to solve strategic and customer issues.
- Set joint account goals with sales team members and objectives based on evaluation of offering potential in their accounts.
- Work closely with country and industry leadership, marketing, professional services, local Alliances and Global Accenture team, legal, finance, and other staff to execute defined sales strategies and to prosecute overall Accenture business relationship strategy.
- Execute on all aspects of sales cycles with sales team members, organize and lead Accenture / SAS interactions and resolve operational issues, operate in a “sell with” approach with Accenture and the SAS command chain and sales teams.
- Actively participate in sales calls, pipeline reviews and presentations; evaluate sales team needs, and organize appropriate demonstration and education sessions.
Desired Skills and Experience
We seek applications from individuals who have significant experience of managing complex business partner and (senior) customer interactions on a strategic basis. To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 10 years of experience in sales, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical functions with partners in the software industry including related products and services.
- Alliance, Sales, or Professional Services management knowledge and experience within the software industry.
- Ability to build, develop and manage executive level stakeholder engagements internally and externally.
- Build a vision and objectives meaningful to both partners.
- Good orientation in analytics.
- Demonstrate competent business process understanding of Analytics Platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling methodologies.
- Master's degree/equivalent in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
- Thought leadership approach and solid public speaker.
- Primary Work Location: New York.
- Secondary Work Location: United States.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time or as business needs require
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements above.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn