As a Solution Consultant you will provide customer facing implementation and technical consulting services for new and existing SAS Compliance and Fraud Solutions. You will provide services support internally to the sales team and provide feedback to product management and R&D on new customer requirements or feature requests from the field. You will deliver proficiency in architecture and solution configuration/custom field development at customer sites to ensure the highest client satisfaction during implementations. You will need to quickly come up to speed on new technologies and stay abreast as to recent trends in the compliance and fraud space.
- Engagement in various phases of the implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, architecture/design, installation, development, testing and/or training.
- Evaluate customer business requirements, compile technical design documentation, and architect solutions to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Facilitate workshops to gather technical requirements and assess gaps in requirements or level of detail required to properly scope and plan implementations.
- Assist in scoping and defining work efforts, resource plans, and estimating cost on phases/projects.
- Prepare and present materials for site visits, project work, and training services.
- Implement prototypes/demos for use in sales situations and site visits.
- Implement compliance solutions at customer sites or in hosted environments.
- Coordinate and organize technical tasks across the entire project.
- Support teams of developers throughout the implementation cycle.
- Compile extensive documentation and conduct knowledge transfer with customers.
- Create scripts and support the automation of processes related to compliance solutions implementations.
- Support the promotion process for implementation builds on a regular basis.
- Ensure the quality of the technical deliverables using industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal applications, intellectual property, and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience with technical consulting, administration, applications development and/or customer support.
Additional Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience with AML and fraud detection technology.
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong desire to succeed and excel at solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to system applications and user needs.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Travel as business requirements dictate (approximately 50%).
- Ability to work after hours during the week or on weekends when necessary.
- 3+ years of experience with SAS Intelligence Architecture (SAS Platform).
- Strong knowledge of anti-money laundering technologies (monitoring, KYC, case management, reporting, sanctions).
- Experience delivering SAS ECM (Enterprise Case Management), SAS AML (Anti-Money Laundering), SAS Fraud Framework or other SAS vertical solutions.
- Experience within financial services or public-sector work related to compliance and/or fraud.
- Experience with SAS tools such as Base SAS, SAS Macros, and/or stored processes.
- Experience with architecting, installing and supporting the SAS LASR server in a distributed environment.
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows scripting, process automation.
- Experience with Hardware, Disk and Network impacts to decision support and operational systems optimizations.
- Business Intelligence experience using SAS VA (Visual Analytics) technologies.
- Data Warehousing experience using SAS DI (Data Integration) technologies.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Db2, or Teradata.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn