SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
This individual manages activities related to corporate real estate which may include Real Property (Land and Lease) Design.
This role partners with Corporate Real Estate Data & Analytics & Regional Business Leaders in developing and delivering solutions in support of the business. The position will also partner closely with Corporate Legal, Design and Construction and other Corporate Real Estate teams.
- Build and manage strong working relationships with the global real estate service provider and regional business leaders
- Coordinate all lease and sub-lease processes and documents
- Review all transaction related documents and provide guidance on the ideal/preferred lease terms.
- Oversee the evaluation of building alternatives and lease options in a qualitative and quantitative method.
- Resolve transaction, and landlord issues.
- Build positive working relationships with landlords.
- Create and present project approval documentation to approval teams.
- Manage and deliver reports, presentations, and analysis as needed.
- Utilize economic, demographic, and real estate market data to make recommendations.
- Manages long-term property acquisition and disposition program for the Company, including land and buildings.
- Manages site selection and lease negotiations for Company regional offices and other non-owned premises for corporate use.
- Manages lease administration for all company leased properties, including review and analysis of contracts and leases, company liaison with landlords on all lease issues, providing lease information as requested.
- Manages marketing and subleasing of corporate leased properties.
- Represents real property interests in corporate master and strategic planning.
- Represents company ownership interests in post-occupancy LLC developments (i.e., tenant retention, landlord operating expenses, etc.)
- Develops and manages cost center budget, and generates financial reports as required.
- Acts as the Company liaison with real property owners on all real property issues.
- Interacts with city, county and State public officials on matters of interest to the Company, as directed.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements special projects, as assigned, to ensure completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to present and coordinate at the Executive Level
- Maintains a current knowledge of industry trends, standards and market conditions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Eight years of experience related to global corporate real estate transactions
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
- Customer service mindset and adept in managing internal business partners
- Strong relationships within the real estate landlord, developer and brokerage communities.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Lease Administration software and power point.
- Ability to deliver performance reports
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Awareness of green leasing practices and sustainability.
- Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional area
- Strong accounting, math and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze solutions for business operations environment and internal customers
- Ability to design and support improvement processes
- Ability to manage budgeting process and analyze budget performance
- Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to give attention to detail and accuracy
- Global business perspective
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of transaction management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Require MCR, CFM or similar qualification
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn