Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Program Manager in the Risk organization, you will directly lead and/or support various business needs to achieve the strategic goals of the Risk Management organization as part of the Risk PMO function on the Marketing and Operations team.
- Plan, monitor and manage internal programs from initiation through completion.
- Be responsible for identifying goals and objectives of the program and how it impacts the business to reach the overall goal.
- Focus on strategy and implementation, with the intention of improving the organizations performance. This includes:
- Creating programs to facilitate operational effectiveness, developing key performance indicators and consistent tracking and status reporting around various divisional processes, initiatives and programs.
- Create, present, distribute and curate relevant management reporting on these initiatives to a variety of stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain materials relevant to the division on collaboration sites such as MS Teams and SharePoint or other internal sites.
- Perform project and communication management, policy and procedure development, and other activities as needed.
- Interact with internal staff, Business Units, subcontractors, and applicable departments at SAS.
- Ensure alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Track financial objectives including budgets and expenditures, completes audits, identifies trends, determines system improvements, and implements change where necessary.
- Supports the execution of business strategies and/or programs relevant to the division through the creation of polished, professional looking presentations and other material; coordinates activities with other business units within the company.
- Builds relationships with customers, internal clients, project dependencies, and stakeholder influences that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust.
What we’re looking for
- Relevant experience researching, analyzing and/or reporting information related to specific areas of assignment
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification desirable or equivalent professional training preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint)
- Strong working abilities with Project Management software such as MS Project or similar
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences, including executives
- Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional area
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to design and support improvement processes
- Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to give attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel as, as needed
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn