SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
In this role you will lead SAS US Professional Services delivery projects for our government healthcare customers in nationally. Your responsibilities would include solution definition, implementation, deployment, testing, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will possess of knowledge of state Medicaid program Enterprise Data Management, Data Quality, Master Data Management, and tools. You will manage implementation of complex solution architectures, from traditional data warehouses and data mart implementations, to the next generation data management solutions. You must have the ability to relate technical concepts about SAS applications and user needs and oversee the technical progress of ongoing services.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading delivery projects implementing SAS and SAS Data Management technologies.
- Understanding, utilizing and communicating best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Building trusted relationships with customer executives, business unit partners, and key client account personnel and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as central point of contact for all business and technical issues and interfaces with interested parties across the company and the community to ensure success.
- ownership of activities with respect to customer satisfaction, change and knowledge management.
- Lead the team in assessing analytics needs.
- Drive overall program business objectives, goals.
- Define data strategy, build business requirements and solution design.
- Identify and review assignments of team members for activities.
- Add domain, administration, and contracts expertise to delivery teams.
- Own fiscal responsibility for projects.
- Develop, communicate, and track all aspects of project plans with the project team.
- Lead negotiations and conflict resolution between the project and other organizational units.
- Manage data analytics projects, custom data deliverables and user training.
- Manage teams to develop custom data deliveries using reporting and data analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field; with:
- 5-7 years of technical consulting, systems engineering, project management, applications development and/or customer support.
- Experience interfacing with internal clients, Marketing/Sales management and operations personnel.
- Experience with interacting effectively with all levels of internal and external customers, including line staff to C-Suite.
- Experience managing multiple complex, projects effectively. (P&L).
- Applied knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Modeling fundamentals.
- Superior facilitation, problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize clients' needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Ability to organize, lead, and mentor team members on large delivery efforts.
- Ability to prepare and present executive materials and other documentation.
- Location: East Coast or Midwest-based candidate highly preferred, but would be flexible for the right experience.
- Policy design, development, and implementation.
- Payment methodologies and provider rate development for hospitals, physicians, nursing facilities, home and community-based service and other providers.
- Managed care waiver program design, implementation and evaluation.
- Demonstration waiver program design, implementation and evaluation.
- Federal financing options and related compliance.
- Operations experience.
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management certifications are a plus.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.