Systems Engineer - Customer Intelligence Digital Marketing (Brazil)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Advisor, you will be a recognized digital marketing expert with relevant demonstrable credibility and the ability to position, differentiate and articulate the value of SAS services and solutions to prospects and customers. This role requires practical experience and ability to understand and design complex solutions that allow our customers to do deliver a better marketing experience for their consumer base.
- As an Omni-channel marketing expert, understand the market potential and be able to clearly articulate best practice
- Drive opportunities and initiatives across existing and new client accounts
- Proactively engage and build trusted relationships with customers, partners and sales teams
- Utilize and leverage your solution domain expertise during sales engagements
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic, software demonstrations and presentations outlining how data and analytics is the fuel that makes direct and digital customer
- Communicate knowledge to other non‐technical sales functions to empower them to position and support solutions
- Design and produces local sales and marketing materials
- Work closely with the local, regional, and global SAS Customer Intelligence community to leverage leading practices
What we’re looking for
- Expert and proven technical background with experience of designing and architecting complex data-driven digital marketing solutions.
- As a domain expert you will fully understand the architecture and inner workings of a data-driven digital marketing eco-system
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts such as DMP, Ad, Paid Media, TAG/GTM and SDK
- Ability to build API integrations (GET/POST) to demos and POCs
- Experience in solution development with programming skills in Java, HTML and App
- Deep domain knowledge and subject matter expertise for customer analytics and how data and analytics empowers digital and omni-channel customer journey programs
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Ability to support sales in the development and execution of sales close plans
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent problem solving, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in sales, digital, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry (including related products and services)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.