As a principal alliance manager on the Deloitte global alliance team, you will be formulating direct and indirect sales strategies and tapping into our customers’ buying behavior to maximize collective business value. You will establish and prioritize responsibilities and objectives related to both team goals and broader goals. As a principal business partner to sales and other functional executives, you’ll employ strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills to be a positive force for change. This is an outward-facing role, partnering with internal and external stakeholders. This includes leveraging existing relationships and building new ones – including those within Deloitte.
What you’ll do
- Develop, lead and oversee the execution of our global alliance business plan focused on creating Deloitte led initiatives, offerings and accelerators, aligned to our partnership core competencies and investments.
- Support the development of Deloitte sponsors inside priority countries and regions to drive expansion of the global Center of Excellence for SAS.
- Lead the development of partner to partner alignment focused on leveraging Deloitte’s hyper scaler relationships, defining the SAS/Deloitte value propositions and executing the go to market plan.
- Collaborate with SAS market makers, regional front line stakeholders, product lines of business, and gtm marketing teams to co-develop and co invest at the beginning of the solution lifecycle to build incremental and partner-led growth plans, captured in an account engagement agreement or MOU.
- Collaborate with Industry and Offering leaders inside Deloitte, driving relationship and use case development with SAS peers.
- Collaborate with other members of the global alliance and leadership team to develop and execute repeatable programs that will drive revenue for SAS.
In addition, you will also
- Collaborate with SAS regional Partner Success Managers, to identify and develop executive alignment between SAS stakeholders and our strategic partner contacts at Deloitte.
- Develop and facilitate relationships with all Partner Success Managers and SAS stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Legal, PSD, etc.) and fully participate in the execution of joint business plans and initiatives to foster open and transparent communication and collaboration on initiatives.
- Contribute to the joint regional business plans and aligned to global initiatives (business development, marketing and sales activities, partner enablement plans) with SAS Partner Success Managers, and Deloitte Partners. This will include development of joint value propositions and joint offerings. Track and report results, leading and lagging indicators, to ensure that objectives are met.
- Develop and execute regular communications plans to collaborate with SAS Alliance Leadership to track and measure objectives, adjust and align as objectives change, and communicate to SAS stakeholders those changes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other related field.
- At least 8-10 years of marketing, sales, and business partner relationship development within the software application industry (including related products and services).
- At least 4 years of alliance development/management in the software industry.
- Experience managing a large systems integrator/advisory firm.
Nice to haves
- Experience partnering with and building relationships within Deloitte.
- Excellent knowledge of alliance techniques, business partner relationship development strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated team-building and planning skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time as business requirements dictate.
- Current certification with the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP).
- We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.