Manager, Consulting - CI / Martech / Digital Transformation (LATAM)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Customer Intelligence Consulting Manager to lead the CI delivery practice by accomplishing results through 360 planning, strategic business development goals, aligned implementation approaches, and prioritized business initiatives.
- Develops and implements business plans specific to a practice’s objectives and goals. Works with essential business partners internal and external of division for alignment, strategy, execution and evaluation of practice objectives
- Defines and oversees the practice objectives and the acquisition/development of resources including implementation of partner strategies to support the needs of the business
- Provides leadership and management of the practice comprised of functions that may include some of the following services: implementation, integration, readiness, management consulting, engagement management, business development, and marketing.
- Provides staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, talent management and performance appraisals.
- Defines, creates and maintains the required IP and artifacts that support a standard delivery of solutions within the practice to our clients. Ensures adoption across the practice.
- Collaborates regularly with appropriate divisional management to ensure progress toward divisional goals pertinent to their group or practice. Collaborates regularly with appropriate delivery and sales leadership to ensure progress toward joint business plans and objectives are progressing and aligned.
- Professionally represents SAS internally and externally. Ensures managed practice and its members represent SAS professionally and all work activities are conducted with integrity, honesty and fairness.
- Provides quality presales and service delivery through strong leadership of the practice, consistent communication and enforcing of accountabilities to staff. Ensuring all staff are accountable for results of customer satisfaction which may come in many forms of notification.
What we’re looking for
- Up to date with market trends, corporate initiatives, leading technology directions and professional services standards.
- Mentors team members for professional growth and leadership.
- Demonstrated team-building, organizational alignment, and staff development activities.
- Demonstrated business and consulting knowledge. Proven experience leading teams with financial and performance targets.
- Ability to identify and harvest key delivery artifacts/best practices from the field for future value.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams for achieving shared goals and objectives.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience working with Digital Transformation, Martech and CI projects;
- Experience creating business value / valuation plans to adrees customer needs.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong management and leadership skills with good balance of business, technology and delivery experience.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated planning and execution skills.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.