Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Sales Plan Analyst to administer compensation plans for the Sales Divisions in the Americas.
- Track and assign sales credits for sales employees to determine sales commission compensation
- Analyze the parameters of timeliness and specific amounts of sales credits
- Interact with Sales management and staff to provide clarification and general understanding of the sales credit model, and resolve reconciliation issues
- Communicate with Sales management and staff to assure compensation plan is administered as designed by executive management
- Calculate commission/incentive award payments to Sales employees according to plan documents
- Review commission payments for accuracy and completeness
- Perform activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas, including written documentation.
What we’re looking for
- Position is open to work in LATAM based on where the candidate is eligible to work
- 3+ years of sales compensation experience preferred. Will also consider 5+ years of applicable sales administration, accounting, or finance experience.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and sales commissions process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across levels, function and geographies
- Strong knowledge of general account principles
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Teams skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to analyze sales incentive plans and make recommendations that promote sales objectives
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.