Nice to meet you!
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence - and questions into answers.
We’re also a debt-free multi-billion-dollar organization on our path to IPO-readiness. If you're looking for a dynamic, fulfilling career coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you'll find it here.
About the job
The Customer Success Team is looking for a Renewals Operations Specialist to directly support the Existing Recurring Revenue (ERR) line of business for SAS. The Renewals Business Operations Specialist will be actively involved in establishing and embedding the renewals processes, operating model, and governance to achieve the strategic goals of the organization. Leverages domain and industry expertise. Performs research, analysis, and coordination in support of divisional activities on initiatives such as budgeting, project and communication management, policy and procedure development, and strategic planning. Provides problem solving and/or troubleshooting on company systems or processes. Interacts with internal staff, Business Units, subcontractors, and applicable departments at SAS.
As a Renewals Operations Specialist, you will:
- Manages and/or supports the development and execution of renewals business strategies and/or programs; aligns scope with strategic business objectives and regularly report on renewals status to management.
- Provides leadership and direction to support development and execution of renewal business strategies and initiatives; coordinates activities with other business units within the company; establishes operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Identifies and analyzes the business needs of the department or business unit to develop plans for continuous improvement and to help determine solutions to business problems.
- Engages in the project life cycle implementation process to facilitate and support the successful delivery (i.e., resource requests, contracts reviews, service agreements/work orders, project plans, invoices, etc.); manages operational tasks associated with project delivery.
- Investigates options, recommends courses of action and drives implementation of initiatives related to continuous improvement, streamlining operations, and service delivery readiness and capabilities.
- Defines and implements standards and best practices to foster collaboration across all areas of the organization.
- Provides resources to facilitate and enhance the value and quality of project delivery (i.e., training/learning, knowledge sharing, etc.).
- Reviews, analyzes, and synthesizes policies, processes, and guidance documents to facilitate understanding and usage by the business.
- Leverages internal knowledge of corporate tools/systems, processes/procedures, methodologies, and best practices to support the business.
- Create and produce business reports and analysis on relevant areas of the organization and share them with appropriate stakeholders.
- Builds relationships with customers, internal clients, project dependencies, and stakeholder influences that characterize partnership, cooperation, and trust
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or related applications
- 5 years experience handling contract operations
- Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional area
- Strong accounting, math and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze solutions for business operations environment
- Ability to manage budgeting process and analyze budget performance
- Ability to design and support improvement processes
- Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to prioritize projects and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to give attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel as, as needed
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Knowledge of Customer Success processes and best practices
- Background in Change Management
- Management consulting experience
- Technical background with knowledge of SAS products and solution offerings.
- Experience with multimedia content creation (videos, infographics, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with a low annual deductible and copays.
- Onsite Health Care Center (HQ) that’s free to employees and covered family members.
- Onsite pharmacy (HQ) where a 30-day supply of any generic drug costs $5 or less. Not local? They ship for free.
- An industry-leading 401k plan.
- Generous time away including vacation time, a variety of paid holidays, and our much-loved U.S. Winter Wellness Break between December 25 and January 1.
- Volunteer Time Off, parental leave and unlimited paid sick days.
- Generous childcare benefits for all full-time employees.
Diverse and Inclusive
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are.
To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Know Your Rights. Also view the Pay Transparency notice.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, or on behalf of SAS, please contact Recruitingsupport@sas.com.