We help organizations turn large amounts of data into knowledge they can use, and we do it better than anyone. It’s no wonder an overwhelming majority of our customers continue to use SAS every year. It’s because we hire the best people to create great software and services.
As part of the SAS Solutions OnDemand team, you will deliver SAS Cloud Solution offerings involving n-tier architecture software for SAS Merchandise Intelligence, SAS Customer Intelligence, SAS Visual Analytics, and SAS Financial Crimes solutions. Your duties will include: implementation of automated processes that execute SAS solution processes across a range of SAS solutions; planning; exception detection and alerts and creation of predefined business reports based on analytical models; extension and automation of existing functionality in the SAS System; collaboration with other members of the development and testing teams with an understanding of the business requirements; advising, assisting, and providing documentation and technical publications for external and internal customers regarding the supported solution, as needed; This role will also serve to provide technical leadership related to SAS solution architecture, Solutions OnDemand hosting architecture and SAS corporate architecture standards for infrastructure and leveraged services; And performing other duties as assigned If you are willing to accept the challenge of delivering complex software solutions that solve real-time complex business needs, then apply to this position with SAS Solutions OnDemand.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, industrial engineering, or a related field
• At least 5 years of experience participating in collaborative (Enterprise) software development
• Computer programming skills, which includes any of the following: SAS, SQL, Java, XML, PHP, C/C++ or another high level language
• Experience with designing, developing and implementing data extraction, transformation and load processes
• Experience with networking infrastructure, design, security and administration with an emphasis on system integration and architecture
• Demonstrated experience working within a development team environment
• Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise applications
• Experience implementing software solutions based on established customer requirements
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• SAS Base or SAS Advanced Programming Certification or related Technical Certification
• Consulting or development experience implementing enterprise server applications in customer production environments
• Amazon Cloud Architect Certification or equivalent experience
• Experience in software design, development (IDE), build tools, such as SVN, GIT or Rational
• Experience as a technical lead or project lead for a software development life cycle
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.