SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people's lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professinal ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
The Academy Curriculum includes:
- Sales & Technology Fundamentals
- Consultative Selling
- Objection Handling
- Negotiation Techniques
- Business case development
- Social Selling
- Territory & Account Planning
- On the job field rotation
Upon completion of training, you will join your team in one of our Global Sales offices in the APAC region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications, Management Information Systems, Finance, or similar.
- Internship or Experience in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong academic performance
- Student leadership, involvement, volunteerism, etc.
- Passion for sales and relationship building
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Technical/Professional Sales Experience
- Understanding of technology and/or analytics
Data is more than just facts and figures. It can tell a story – the past, the present and, potentially, the future of an organization, an industry or even a nation. But without a good storyteller to bring it to life, data is like an unwritten book. It’s our job at SAS to be great storytellers. With our advanced analytics tools, we transform data into insights that tell the true story about an organization. We help people understand what’s really working in their businesses, fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities. For 40 years we’ve been giving our customers the power to know – and through constant innovation we’ve remained the leader in analytics software and services.
Yes SAS makes great software, but it’s our people who make the real difference. Our people look beyond facts and figures to deliver the insights our customers need. We want our people to truly love what they do – so we’ve worked hard to establish a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration and innovation. We’re proud to be recognized by the Great Place to Work® Institute where we are ranked No. 2 globally.
We value diversity in our workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. So if you are interested in joining us then we’d love to hear from you. Check out our careers page for more information about life at SAS.