About our Company:
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
About the Role:
SAS is seeking an exceptional senior level Sales Recruiter to help drive our business forward.
We are seeking someone with software sales background and/or proven track record in recruiting top sales talent. This person will be the Talent Acquisition business partner to our sales leaders across a variety of sales divisions including Financial Services, Retail, Government, just to name a few.
The Sr. Sales Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and attracting sales talent to join SAS. We are looking for someone with creative ideas on how to pipeline talent for the future and ensure candidates understand why SAS is an employer of choice for software sales employees.
It is an exciting time to join Talent Acquisition at SAS. We are in the process of transforming our Talent Acquisition model to deliver game changing recruitment strategies globally. If you can deliver results, build strong, connected partnerships, we want you to be part of our journey.
- Manages full life cycle of recruitment process from discovery meeting with hiring manager, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team, participating in the interview process, hiring decision, and completing offer negotiations
- Sources both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Drives employee referral campaigns within business units
- Creates and implements data driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Develops and implements cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Creates employer branding campaigns to promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Leads quarterly talent acquisition business reviews with sales leaders, identifies gaps in recruitment/interview process and provides recommendations of improvement
- Meets and exceeds established service level agreements
- Is seen as trusted business advisor and subject matter experience in software sales talent and recruitment strategies
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
- Participates in special projects
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of eight years of recruiting experience with at least five years of experience recruiting for software sales positions OR proven track record selling software.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend.
- Experience implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines.
- The work location for this position will be at SAS world headquarters in Cary, NC.
We look to our employees to role model our values in their daily work. Through living out the SAS values, our employees are:
- Accountable - We’re responsible, we do things right, and we exceed what’s expected.
- Authentic - We’re genuine, we’re transparent, and we lead with integrity.
- Curious - We’re relentless problem solvers, unafraid to challenge assumptions by being creative and forward-thinking.
- Passionate - We’re committed to excellence in everything we do, and we thrive on meaningful work.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn