The SAS Finance Division is looking for a Financial Management Systems Analyst to join their team. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with financial and accounting application administration and access controls with Oracle Fusion Cloud. In this role, some of the primary responsibilities will include:
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Application Administrator. This will include designing, testing and administering role based access controls (RBAC).
- Performing periodic audits of access to ensure compliance. Oversees the recertification process to validate user roles and financial systems accesses related to the Controller's Office.
- Performs audit remediation validation for compliance to security policies/standards
- Provide support and governance for global master data management in the ERP.
- Ensures proper level of documentation and project management; including business case justification, user requirements and design specifications. Ensures change management discipline and procedures are followed with audit trails documented. Leads testing for all system enhancements and upgrades to ensure uninterrupted system performance. Conducts root cause analysis and takes appropriate action to prevent recurrence. Maintains a library of test cases to be used for unit and integration testing of supported systems.
- Designs, constructs and automates accounting and financial reporting, process automation and reconciliation processing. Experience with Oracle Fusion reporting tools such as Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence, Smartview, and BI Pulblisher
- Responsible for system configuration and administration of finance, accounting, payroll and related systems. Manages user access with appropriate documentation and approvals; periodically audits access. Ensures processes and systems adhere to all applicable audit standards and controls. Enforces change management discipline and protocol, ensuring all changes are approved and documented.
- Acts as a liaison with internal and external auditors on systems assurance portions of financial audits. Provides subject matter expertise on pronouncements and regulations applicable to accounting and financial data processing. Ensures financial and accounting systems adhere to federal, state and local regulations for regulatory and tax compliance. Additionally, ensures compliance required of governing bodies and frameworks such as AICPA, FASB, COSO, COBIT and Sarbanes-Oxley. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) are sets of standards against which the quality of audits are performed and may be judged. Will be responsible for ensuring that SAS financial and accounting systems and processes comply with these and other global and country specific standards.
- Acts as a liaison and facilitates collaboration with inter departmental, interdivisional and intercompany initiatives. Interfaces with MIS and software/SAAS vendors and providers. Leads collaboration between key stake holders in finance, IT and other business areas.
- Provides clear and concise communication regarding accounting and financial systems. To include: end user documentation, contributions to policies, testing procedures and plans, project status updates, process flows and process audit statements identifying control risks. Develops training materials and content. Conducts training supporting internally developed and externally purchased or hosted systems.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing through cross-training and mentoring. Actively encourages the flow of information and understanding amongst teams.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience working in financial or accounting systems support or Oracle ERP implementations.
- Experience in the following areas desired: change management and process analysis, systems implementation, administration, auditing, and financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the relationship between system configurations and accounting to ensure accurate sub-ledger to General Ledger accounting
- Experience with systems implementation
- PMP or other project management certification
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn